This event is now over and took place on Tue 15 Mar 2011
Arts organisations are under pressure with potential loss of income, whether as grant reductions or the possibility of poor ticket sales due to economic slowdown. This seminar looks at ways in which organisations can maximise income and minimise their exposure.
Speakers: Sean Egan, Martin Bunch and Erica Crump
• governance and management
• ensuring your organisation is prepared
• reviewing contracts and leases
• income generation
• trading and legal structures
• employment law
• tips for managing change
• restructuring and redundancy
• challenging funding decisions
• judicial review
• tips for managing short term needs and longer term shortfalls
For further information or to book please contact Mona Rahman by emailing email@example.com quoting reference “Arts: self preservation”.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH