This event is now over and took place on Tue 22 Mar 2011
Special 20% discount for charities with an annual turnover of £250,000 or less
Key topics include:
- Latest Companies Act 2006 Changes
- The latest news on Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Membership Charities: Opportunities and challenges
- Roles and Responsibilities of trustees, officers, staff and volunteers
- The importance and impact of the Constitution
- Public benefit obligations and expectations
- Holding meetings and making decisionsContracts and land
- Public accountability
Speakers include Cecile Gillard, Kirsty Semple, and BWB's Alice Faure Walker, who is also chairing the event.
For further information, or to book via the Jordans website, please click here.