This event is now over and took place on Thu 10 Nov 2011
Suitable for: CEOs, Finance Directors, senior HR and other staff
BWB invites you to a seminar that explains how you can protect your trade secrets, confidential information, intellectual property and other valuable business data, such as client lists, databases etc from misuse by employees and third parties. Key issues addressed include:
- What can be protected and how?
- What are the practical considerations when key staff join competitors or set up in competition?
- What should you do if you suspect misuse of business assets?
- How can you deal with IT, social media and other computer related issues?
- What are your remedies? – legal action - theory and practice
When a business parts company with an employee (or team of employees), consultant or third party it can often find that they set up in competition and that vital business assets are vulnerable and can be wrongfully taken, copied or otherwise misappropriated.
This seminar will help you understand how to deal with commonly arising problems, including social media and other electronic issues, and will provide clear practical guidance on the legal and other steps you can take and the options open to you when things go wrong.
Speakers from BWB will be partnered by Julian Parker, Managing Director at Stroz Friedberg, a leading computer forensics, computer investigations, expert witness and electronic discovery technical services firm.
Click on the link below to register your interest in attending this seminar.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH