This event is now over and took place on Tue 09 Oct 2012
Finance on Board -a pre-board event hosted by Trustees UnLtd and Honorary Treasurers Forum for potential treasurers.
As part of the pre-appointment training series, Trustees Unlimited and Honorary Treasurers Forum are hosting an evening session for accountants and those with financial training who may be considering honorary treasurer roles.
The session is aimed at helping guests to find out more about the role, the skills, the perspectives, the experience needed and exploring the benefits of becoming an honorary treasurer in advance of the board appointment.
Outline for the evening:
• High level governance making a difference – Tesse Akpeki (OnBoard/BWB)
• Overview of the role of the honorary treasurer
- Stephen Booker (Chair, Trustees Unlimited)
• In the hot seat – a practitioner experience from an honorary treasurer
• What next? Ian Joseph outlines the steps to joining a board
Registration is at 5pm and thr seminar runs from 5.30pm - 7.00pm, followed by networking til 8.00pm.
Price quoted is inclusive of VAT.
Cancellations made more than 21 days beofre the event will be issued with a full refund. Attendees cancelling within 21 days of the event are liable for the full seminar fee.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH