This event is now over and took place on Wed 14 Nov 2012
Please click here to book via the CFG website.
Julian Blake will be presenting a seminar developing themes presented in previous CFDG seminars in 2010 and 2011. He will be joined by Selman Ansari, who will address the issues of when disputes arise.
They will discuss:
• the public sector environment for funding relationships;
• reform initiatives, including the legacy of the compact;
• practical approaches to contract/grant agreement formation and negotiation;
• practical approaches to the public procurement and state aid regimes;
• developments in relation to social value specification and social impact measurement;
• the basics - specification, price, contract management, technical provisions;
• the complexities - warranties, indemnities, limitation of liability, sub-contracts; TUPE;
• dealing with breach, claims and enforceability.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH