This event is now over and took place on Tue 23 Apr 2013
The gift aid small donations scheme - fireworks for the sector or a damp squib?
In a re-run of our booked-out February seminar, Bill Lewis will explain the new rules as finally enacted and how they can be of benefit to your charity. We will also cover recent changes to Gift Aid rules and HMRC practices - as well as recent Gift Aid case law. Topics to be examined include:
• Gift Aid Small donation scheme - the devil in the detail
• Gift Aid declaration changes
• HMRC gift aid audit practices
• On line filing of gift aid claims
• Charity shops & gift aid - proposed changes
• Q&A - Gift Aid scenarios
6.30pm Drinks and networking.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH