This event is now over and took place on Wed 17 Jul 2013
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of the new date
Technology businesses are underpinned by their intellectual property rights. What are the current trends in protecting and enforcing these rights – and what are the traps to avoid?
This seminar will focus on the following areas:
- How the key IP rights for high tech businesses – trade marks, copyright, database rights, confidential information and others – can help your business
- Selecting and protecting new branding
- Best practice for granting others licences to use your IP, or for taking a licence from someone else
- What to do when someone treads on your toes – techniques and tactics for stopping others infringing your rights, including alternatives to court action
- An opportunity to have your questions answered
This seminar is an entry-level talk for those who wish to obtain a better outline understanding of intellectual property as it applies to the technology industry.
Please fill in your details below to register your interest.
We will send you an email as soon as possible to confirm whether or not you have a place.
5 – 6pm seminar, followed by drinks and networking.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH