This event is now over and took place on Thu 12 Sep 2013
For the third year running, BWB are running a free seminar to support Remember A Charity Week, on charity legacies and best practice. The session will be open to for solicitors and professional will-writers as well as charities.
For charities, this free session will be particularly useful for anyone dealing with legacy administration or other members of the team who would like a good introduction to this area.
• Lunch and networking opportunities;
• An introduction to Remember A Charity and the importance of legacies;
• Remember A Charity’s latest research findings on the effect of “prompting” by professional advisers;
• Best practice for charity legacies, including a guide to the types of legacies that can be left to charities in a Will and inheritance tax benefits; and
• Following some of the recent negative Press coverage about Wills and charitable gifts, best practice on avoiding problems with charity legacies.
Please register your interest below. We will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know whether your place is confirmed.
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH