This event is now over and took place on Thu 15 May 2014
An unmissable event featuring highly practical sessions covering the latest legal updates and key information that all charities should know.
Join the experienced team from BWB for all the key recent developments for charities including:
- Lobbying and campaigning in the run up to the General Election
- The beginner's guide to charity law
- Data protection update
- Making the most of merger
- Top 5 governance issues
- Charities under the microscope - is the sector sufficiently transparent?
- Employment law update
- Public service contracts - challenges and opportunities
- Charities & VAT - back to basics
For more information and to book, please visit the DSC website or see the conference programme.
The Directory of Social Change