This event is now over and took place on Wed 01 Oct 2014
Looking at the future of board reporting, in this session, we will examine the place of the Virtual Boardroom and look at how board meetings are being made more effective by IT and lead to more effective conversations.
Participants will be:
- Discussing the ways that digital technology can enhance the governance of their organisations
- Considering practical issues to pay attention to – legal and good governance practices that can enhance decision making of the effectiveness of your meetings
- Viewing a practical demonstration of simple and secure ways to read and annotate your board papers.
- Hearing about the Board intelligence hub – using the power of technology to improve the content of board materials and improve governance processes
- Making technology available to a wider audience
Participants are encouraged to share new practices that have energised their boards and come to a clearer understanding of what board needs.
£30 excluding VAT
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.