This event is now over and took place on Thu 11 Dec 2014
What are the latest trends in governance? What should boards have on their radar as they look at ways of enhancing the effectiveness of their organisations? What are the challenges you are facing and what approaches, strategies and techniques are you applying to these situations?
This interactive session will provide an opportunity for you to reflect on your governance in-tray. For starters:
- What to look out for in decision making styles
- What are the behaviours needed to strengthen governance? Where do codes of conduct fit into a behavioural governance framework? What can be done to address inappropriate behaviours?
- Whose values? How do values impact on governance effectiveness?
- How can you sustain a healthy and constructive partnership between the board, the chief executive and the senior management (or executive) team?
- What can you do to attract diversity to the board and sustain it for high performance?
- What are the essential tools for your governance toolkit?
£30 excl. VAT (the price below is inclusive of VAT)
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.