This event is now over and took place on Thu 17 Sep 2015
This one hour morning seminar will cover:
- When and how to use protected conversations effectively
- Top tips for settlement negotiations
- Bear traps for the unwary
- Notice, PILON or garden leave?
- Restrictive covenants, announcements and references
- Particular issues for charities
Why choose this course?
- Practical advice
- Interactive use of case studies
- Helpful materials to keep as an aide memoir
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- Senior line managers
8.00am Breakfast and registration
This is a free event
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE