This event is now over and took place on Mon 25 Jan 2016
Due to unforseen circumstances this event has had to be postponed. If you would like to attend this event in the future, please register your details below to be signed up to the waiting list.
Unlike many law firms, BWB has its own team of in-house trade mark and patent attorneys.
In this one hour seminar, they will take bring you up to date on recent trends in the world of trade mark and brand protection and enforcement, including:
- Developments in trade mark enforcement on the internet – how to keep contentious matters out of court
- New gTLDs and what they could mean for you
- Using Google AdWords as trade marks
- Protecting ‘unconventional’ trade marks: shapes, colours and sounds
- Forthcoming changes to European trade mark legislation
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for intellectual property, marketing and branding, senior managers and in-house legal counsel.
7.00pm Networking and drinks
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE