This event is now over and took place on Fri 17 Jun 2016
ESELA is delighted to host its inaugural conference on Thursday 16th & Friday 17th June.
Join us, network with European colleagues and hear:
- from the European Commission and UK Government on the latest in social enterprise
- from Bill Clark, a leading international legal expert, on the spread of B Corps
- about the latest developments and trends in social impact bonds
- about new and emerging forms of hybrid finance for social enterprises
- from a range of leading European legal experts and practitioners
The afternoon programme is a co-creation with the EVPA, the European network for social investors and venture philanthropists. It will focus on emerging hybrid finance structures which co-mingle grant and investment monies and the different ways in which enterprises and investors seek to protect impact in transactions and over time.
If you are interested in attending this event, please click here.
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE