This event is now over and took place on Thu 08 Sep 2016
Unlike many law firms, BWB has its own team of in-house trade mark and patent attorneys.
In this one hour seminar, they will bring you up to date on recent trends in the world of trade mark and brand protection and enforcement, including:
- The effect of Brexit on your trade marks
- Charity name complaints and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Developments in trade mark enforcement on the internet - how to keep contentious matters out of court
- New gTLDs and what they could mean for you
- Using Google AdWords as trade marks
- Protecting 'unconventional' trade marks: shapes, colours and sounds
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for intellectual property, marketing and branding, senior managers and in-house legal counsel.
7:00pm networking and drinks
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE