This event is now over and took place on Mon 07 Nov 2016
BWB have partnered with NCVO to hold the annual trustee conference. Hear from BWB's Philip Kirkpatrick and join over 400 trustees to improve your knowledge, learn new skills and get practical tools to help you govern for maximum impact.
Whether you are a new trustee or have years of experience in the role, it is crucial that you understand your responsibilities and keep up to date with the latest developments in governance. Join us to get essential updates on regulation, to explore what board leadership should look like in the current climate and for a unique opportunity to meet and learn from your peers.
What will you gain from the day?
- practical tools and guidance to help you to be a better trustee
- develop your skills in our range of expert-led workshops
- hear the latest legal and regulatory updates from the Charity Commission and BWB
- consider and discuss how you can effectively take your board and organisation forward
- benefit from 15 minutes' expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- learn from your peers and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
Who should attend?
Trustees, chairs, honorary treasurers, chief executives and anyone who works with a governance board will find the day particularly beneficial.
Prices start from £185 and there's discounts available for NCVO members, early and multiple bookings.
The Brewery, London EC1Y 4SD