This event is now over and took place on Fri 31 Mar 2017
Held in partnership with AoC Create, this full day workshop will support delegates to manage Complex Investigations and Difficult Conversations and outcomes (including departures).
This workshop will be divided into two sessions. The first session will explore Managing Complex Investigations and in the second session, Managing Difficult Conversations will be discussed.
During the workshop, delegates will explore:
- groundwork needed for an effective investigation
- procedural issues including overlapping disciplinary and grievance proceedings, proportionality and relevance
- ways for dealing with sickness absence and keeping to timetables and handling simultaneous criminal investigations
- ways for treating sensitive issues including vulnerable employees, confidentiality and anonymous witnesses
- managing reputational issues and concurrent exit discussions
- how to prepare for and approach difficult management discussions
- the difference between without prejudice discussions and pre-termination negotiations
- top tips for avoiding tribunal claims
10:00am - 4:00pm Workshop
AoC Member = £288.75 + VAT (£346.50)
Non-Member (College/Public Sector) = £346.50 + VAT (£415.80)
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE