Tue 04 Jul 2017
08:15 - 09:30
Our new seminar series will explain, over three sessions, all the specific elements of the GDPR and what practical steps your organisation should be taking to prepare. This first session will focus on what charities and social enterprises should be doing now, with a detailed look at consent and agreements with data processors.
- Overview/ introduction to GDPR
- New obligations on data processors
- Agreements with data processors
- Consent – opt ins, opt outs
- What should organisations do about historic consent?
- Do you need to appoint a Data Protection Officer
- Practical steps – what should your organisation be doing now?
£40 (excl. VAT).
Book all three seminars in the series and get £20 off the total cost.
BWB's new offices at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE
BWB Event Offer
Book this event with the events below and save £20.00