Tue 14 Nov 2017
09:30 - 17:00
BWB have partnered with NCVO to host this years’ annual trustee conference, ‘Good Governance in Action’.
We are seeing raised expectations and a tighter framework for charity governance. It is essential that trustees ensure their organisations comply with regulatory standards and follow best practice on good governance. Hear from a range of BWB speaker and join over 400 trustees to improve your knowledge and learn new skills to help implement the new governance framework.
What will you gain from the day?
- practical guidance and tools to help you implement good governance regulation and frameworks
- expand your professional development in our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- hear the latest updates from Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner
- benefit from 15 minutes’ expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- take the opportunity to learn from your peers, and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
Prices start from £185 and there's discounts available for NCVO members, early and multiple bookings.
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SDCancellation policy for seminars