Thu 23 Nov 2017
15:00 - 15:45
No employer wants to have to dismiss staff but if it becomes necessary, it is vital that a fair and reasonable procedure is followed. If as a result of an investigation and hearing an employee is dismissed, failure to follow a fair procedure or act reasonably can lead to a finding of unfair dismissal by an employment tribunal.
This webinar will explore:
- the key stages of a disciplinary investigation and hearing;
- how conduct the investigation
- how to conduct the disciplinary hearing; and
- the principles of fairness as set out in Acas’ Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures.
Who should attend:
- HR managers and directors
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Anyone else responsible for HR
WebinarCancellation policy for seminars