In addition to what is expected under the Framework Agreement with the LUPC, there are a number of extras we will provide to LUPC Members:-
First Instruction Discount:
- We offer a 50% first instruction discount in Employment, and 25% in the other two lot areas.
Abortive Work and Work less than Estimates:
- We offer a 25% discount for any abortive work (75% for an abortive Employment Tribunal Hearing) and will return 100% of any cost saving if instructions complete below estimate.
Review of Precedents and policies:
- We will review all key precedents you are using in any of the three areas you appoint BWB to supply legal services, and provide initial advice at no cost.
- We will help you identify the legal implications of your core strategic policies.
Free On-line Document Store:
- We will provide you with a free secure on-line document store for up to 20 of your key legal agreements. We catalogue, scan and OCR paper documents at our expense. At a cost we can extend the number of documents without limited (we have just catalogued 350 historical leases for the Lawn Tennis Association).
- The Lead and Lot Partners responsible for your organisation will attend your offices to introduce themselves and confirm your favoured methods of working and communication.
- We will invite you to our offices for a presentation by the Client Partner dealing with your instruction, and introduce you to the whole team who will be working alongside them.
Seminars and updates:
- We will provide an LUPC Member page on our website allowing open access to information on the services we offer.
- We will provide you with free access to our professional bulletins and e-flash alerts which are issued by our Charity & Social Enterprise, Education, Employment, and Public and Regulatory departments.
- We will provide 10 seminars aimed exclusively at LUPC members displaying the strength of offering from BWB across all of the areas of our tender.
- We will invite you to all other free seminars we offer that you may find beneficial.We will provide all LUPC contacts with an LUPC specific quarterly legal update.
Business Development lunch:
- We will invite your management team to a “get to know you” lunch to be held on the fifth floor of our offices overlooking St Paul’s cathedral.