Bespoke Courses for Fundraisers
BWB has the largest team of lawyers in the UK specialising in advice to charities. The Fundraising and the Law courses are modular allowing you and us to ensure that our courses are perfectly suited to your organisation's needs. We are also very happy to discuss any specific changes within modules.
- Introduction to Charity Law
- What is a charity, fundraising and trust law.
- Fundraising, trading, tax and VAT
- Use of a trading company; corporation tax; VAT; with short case study
- Commercial Participators and Professional Fundraisers
- Introduction to the rules on commercial participators and professional fundraisers with short case study (not tax and VAT)
- Cause related marketing
- Tax and VAT
- Sponsorship and case study
- What is sponsorship, tax and VAT?
- Charity of the year and employee fundraising case study
- Introduction to intellectual property
- Copyright, trademarks and other rights
- Lotteries, Prize Draws and Competitions
- Data Protection
- Contract negotiation
- Public collections
We deliver various modules from the above list from time to time with the Institute of Fundraising. We also regularly provide tailored versions of it to different clients and organisations.
Tel: 020 7551 7777