The Employment Update for autumn includes the following articles:
- Lucy McLynn shares her opinion on the new shared parental leave scheme and the potential problems it could cause.
- Louise Rea explains that the timing of an employee's self-elected termination can have a crucial impact on whether the resignation will be held as constructive dismissal.
- Anna Worthington provides answers to a number of important questions surrounding the new flexible working regime.
- Sarah Bull explores the issues of the non-renewal of fixed-term contracts.
- There are approximately 850,000 charity trustees in England and Wales. Hannah Morphet explains what their duties are.
- In our tribunal watch, Paul Seath explores what we can learn from the outcome of the recent case of A v B.
- Daniel Penman provides a roundup of recent employment cases and legislation updates.
To view the e-version, please click here.
To view the pdf, click 'download file' below.
Posted on 17/10/2014 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge