In the spring edition of the Public & Regulatory law update:
- Melanie Carter outlines the new general power of competence for local authorities.
- Rupert Earle and Andrew Wheelhouse examine the implications of the Deregulation Bill's new requirement for regulators to have regard to the desirability of promoting economic growth.
- Selman Ansari and Claire Whittle outline the key provisions of the newly finalsed public contracts regulations.
- Matthew Orme and Alistair Williams argue that the changes to judicial review will be a retrograde step for our justice system.
- Mark Scodie and Andrew Wheelhouse explain the definition of personal data in the light of recent judgments in the UK and Europe.
- Melanie Carter outlines the basics of pre-election spending.
- Hannah Morphet and Alistair Williams provide our regular case law update.
Please click here to view these articles and more in our e-update
To download a printable PDF, please click here.
Posted on 18/03/2015 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge