In the Spring edition of the Employment law update:
- Philip Trott, Chetal Patel and Anna Przewoznik examine the immigration implications for businesses or organisations in corporate transactions
- Rachel Irwin outlines the remedy of interim relief and its risks for employers
- Paul Jennings examines the impact of the introduction of pre-termination negotiations and looks back on a year of their use
- Louise McCartney urges caution and a consistent approach to references for all employees
- Rachel Irwin summarises a recent tribunal case in which a charity successfully challenged a senior executive's claim for interim relief.
- Anna Przewoznik rounds up recent cases and legislative changes
Please click here to view all these articles and more in our e-update.
To download a printable PDF, please click here.
Posted on 06/05/2015 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge