In this, the construction edition of the newly-renamed Real Estate update, we focus in detail on topical issues around construction.
• Mark Traynor outlines the key changes in the CDM Regulations 2015
• Patrick Holmes explains the implications of net contribution clauses in building contracts
• Alex de Jongh highlights some cautionary tales in resolving disputes and managing costs.
Please click here to learn more about BWB's specialised Construction team and the services we can offer you.
Also in this edition of the Real Estate update:
• Amanda Gray looks at the tenancy deposit scheme and advises landlords to ensure they have complied with all deposit provisions
• William Scott gives a heads up to landlords and tenants on environmental issues for property occupation
• Tom Allen examines the case law and further guidance issued by the High Court on lease assignments and guarantees
• We also bring you our roundup of recent important cases and a summary of key news in brief.
Please click here to view these articles and more in our e-update.
To download a printable PDF, please click here.
Posted on 24/06/2015 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge