In the summer edition of the Employment Update:
- Lucy McLynn and Anna Worthington discuss the implications of the UK leaving the European Union from an employment law perspective
- Natalie Knight-Wickens and Gemma Boore outline the risks of buying the assets of a business and how to mitigate them
- William Garnet examines the confusion around what is a 'suitable alternative' position for an employee at risk of redundancy
- Victoria Cook answers the questions regarding Shared Parental Leave
- Paul Jennings explains the implications of L v I redundancy case
- Nayrin Noori rounds up recent cases and legislative changes
Please click here to view all these articles and more in our e-update.
To download a printable PDF, please click here.
- +44(0)20 7551 7882/+44(0)7793 273410
Posted on 30/07/2015 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge