Click here to view our Winter edition of the Employment Update, in which:
- Lucy McLynn provides useful guidance for both HR and managers on how to avoid a disastrous outcome of a disciplinary hearing.
- How can employers effect changes that employees may not want to employment contracts? Paul Seath outlines the procedures to follow.
- Anna Worthington discussed how employers can best manage long-term sickness absence.
- Charities are required to report 'serious incidents' which can include employment-related issues, such as dismissal or misconduct, to the Charity Commission. Thea Longley and Melvyna Mumunie explain.
- William Garnett looks at recent tribunal cases highlighting the complexity of competing rights in the workplace.
- Rachel Owusu-Agyei rounds up the latest key cases and employment law news.
Click here to download the PDF version.
If you have any questions or would like further information on the issues discussed in this Update, then please contact the Employment department.
Posted on 21/01/2016 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge