In this edition of our faith-based update:
- Tesse Akpeki and Barbara Eze explore the importance of governance in light of the Charity Commission's recent investigations
- James Steel details the inspirational work of CAFOD in this edition's client focus
- Augustus Della-Porta and Ayden Peach outline the impact of the new Prevent duty for faith based organisations
- Lucy McLynn explores the hot topic of conflict of rights
- Jamie Huard explores common property issues for faith based charities
- Gareth Russell from Jersey Road discusses why reputation matters
- Philip Trott and Sophie Spector provide an immigration update, reporting on the recent developments in this area which are particularly relevant for faith based organisations
- Rosamund McCarthy and Chris Randall summarise the work of the Association of Charitable Foundations and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on the legal implications for charities working with destitute migrants
- Stephanie Biden and Leona Roche talk about BWB's new and exciting Faith at Work initiative, which aims to raise awareness about different faiths within BWB
- Leona Roche shares her personal faith journey and explores the notion of a 'holy job'
- Lucy Rhodes and Barbara Eze provide a summary of a number of 2015's key cases and recent work undertaken by BWB for our faith based clients
Please click here to read the e-version
Please click here to download the PDF version
If you have any questions about the content included in the Update, please contact our Faith-Based Organisations group.
Posted on 04/02/2016 in BWB PublicationsBack to Knowledge