In this Spring edition of the Employment update:
- Victoria Cook and Rachel Owusu-Agyei address questions on the national living wage such as how it works and it's implementation.
- William Garnett looks at legal expenses insurance and advises charities to consider carefully whether the terms of any insurance will achieve the desired outcome for the organisation.
- Victoria Cook, Rebecca Hammond, Paul Jennings and Anna Worthington debate whether the gender pay gap will ultimately remain.
- Lucy McLynn gives her view on whether employers should give employees 'warnings' to employees who are off sick.
- Rachel Owusu-Agyei provides a case and legislation round-up.
Please click here to view the e-version.
Please click here to download the PDF version.
Posted on 08/04/2016 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge