In the summer edition of the Real Estate update:
- Nick Ivey provides an update on recent our deals and news in the property sector
- Rosie de Galleani outlines tenants' rights and obligations when carrying out works, including the alterations clause in leases and other statutory obligations that may apply
- The financing of works is a key consideration. Chris Theobald from our Advisory and Impact team, looks at the importance of a regular review of your property fit-out to ensure that it is delivering the best use of your assets and to maintain a good first impression for your customers or service users
- In a recent case on the value of dilapidations, both parties were roundly criticised by the judge, who commented on the lack of 'objective reasoning' in their expert valuations and their failure to make concessions when errors were highlighted. Lesley Robinson looks at the issues in valuing dilapidations.
- Richard Roberts reports on a recent discussion on the value of connectivity, and highlights the importance of realistic budgets for small businesses which may have digital aspirations on a copper-fibre budget
- We provide a roundup of key recent cases
Please click here to read the e-version of the update.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
Posted on 22/06/2016 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge