In the Spring edition of the Real Estate update:
- Patrick Keown looks at the emerging area of green loans in our special focus on property finance, asking whether they have the potential to benefit both banks and property developers, as well as the environment.
- Martin Gunson outlines the insurance issues for lenders and borrowers when a loan is secured against a property.
- When a landlord goes insolvent, tenants are likely to worry that they will be evicted, but this is not necessarily the case. Christina Tennant provides a useful guide for tenants.
- Karli Hiscock explains how to make your property work harder for you - and the pitfalls to avoid.
- We report on the latest updates in the sector
- Matthew James rounds up the recent relevant case law.
Please click here to read the e-version of the update.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
Posted on 12/04/2017 in Legal UpdatesBack to Knowledge