Andrew assists the Media Disputes Department in all aspects of their work, including drafting documents, preparing cases for hearings and conducting research in a variety of areas of media law including defamation, freedom of information, data protection and advertising law.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducted a libel read of an unpublished memoir.
- Writing articles on the impact of media law during election periods in the run-up to the 2015 general election.
- Departmental support and in-depth legal research.
Qualifications and Career
- University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) Law, 2010
- University College London, LLM (Public Law), 2012
- Kaplan Law School, Bar Professional Training Course, 2013
- Foreign Law Clerk, Constitutional Court of South Africa, 2014
- Paralegal at Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2014
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Member of the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Member of the Constitutional and Administrative Law Bar Association