Camilla is a paralegal in the Employment team at BWB.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Document management
Qualifications and Career
- Paralegal at BWB (2016)
- Professional Indemnity Claims Handler, DAC Beachcroft (2014-2015)
- Volunteer at the Avon and Bristol Law Centre (2013-2014)
- Distinction in the Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, Bristol (2013-2014)
- First Class BA Hons in History and Law, University of Exeter, Cornwall (2010-2013)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteered with Avon and Bristol Law Centre assisting with Employment Support Allowance Appeals.