Charlotte supports the Commercial and Corporate team having previously worked in the Corporate departments of an international law firm and in-house for a media company. She has experience in due-diligence, pre-completion and post-completion steps of M&A deals, and in-depth experience of assisting re-organisation projects of national and international groups. She has a broad experience in Capital Market deals and investigating and verifying prospectus and investments documents for the AIM or Main Market floating of companies. She is used to deal with company secretarial tasks such as incorporating companies, maintaining corporate documents, preparing minutes of meeting and dissolving companies.
Examples of Recent Work
- Assisting with Company secretarial matters such as statutory books reconstitution, company incorporation and filings.
- Drafting tailored articles of association for companies, board minutes and shareholders resolutions.
- Providing support and in-depth legal research for all Corporate and Commercial fee earners.
Qualifications and Career
- Universite Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne, LLB Droit Prive (Private Law), 2008
- Universite Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne, Masters in Business Law, 2009
- Queen Mary University of London, LLM in International Business Law, 2010
- The College of Law Moorgate, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2011
- The College of Law Moorgate, Legal Practice Course, 2012
- Legal Assistant (Corporate), DLA Piper LLP (2014 – 2015)
- Paralegal (Corporate EMEA), Discovery Networks (2015)
- Senior Paralegal, BWB (2016)
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Primary school mentor for young girls and their mothers with Mosaic (2014)
- Delow Center, outreach, legal advice for the homeless (2012 – 2013)
- Mediation Telephone Line with LawWorks (2013)
- Freelaw legal advice clinic (2012)
- President of the Yoga Society of The College of Law, Moorgate (2011 – 2012)