An experienced IT Director with a proven track record of success within business services, consultancy, corporate and commercial markets.
Strong IT operational leadership and strategic-level project / programme management experience.
Results orientated and delivery-focused, with IT department, infrastructure & systems development skills.
Specialties: change management, business-aligned IT architecture, strategy definition, technology roadmaps, in-house designed systems, client relationship management solutions, e-mail archiving, business intelligence, DR & BCP planning, system migration, data migration, financial reporting, vendor relations, coaching, business analysis, procurement, commercial negotiation, mergers, office relocations and new technology deployment within leading-edge environments.
Examples of Recent Work
IT Director at Birketts LLP for 6.5 years
- Implementation of Aberrant PMS and CRM
- Selection and Implementation of new HR, Document Management, Email Archiving, and Records systems.
- Design and Implementation of infrastructure updates including; Wide Area Network, IP Telephony, Server Virtualisation, Disaster Avoidance, Follow Me Print, Video Conferencing, Remote Access. Knowledge Management, Client Deal Rooms, etc.
- Managed three office moves.
- Managed four teams, IT Support (12), IT Development (5), Records (8), Reprographics (3)
Qualifications and Career
- BA with Honours in Maths and Statistics
- Microsoft MCSE
- Novel CNE
- Birketts: 2010 - 2016
- Campbell Hooper: 2000 - 2010