Claudia joined the Advisory and Impact team as an analyst in September 2015 after working as a paralegal in the Charity department. She works with charities, social enterprises, and commercial organisations from a range of sectors, conducting outcomes-based planning workshops to assess viable social impact bonds, drawing up payment by results and other models for commissioned services, offering strategic advice to assist with business development, and working on transactions such as corporate disposals, and mergers. Claudia has a particular interest in arts organisations and is a member of the cross departmental Culture + Creative group.
Prior to joining BWB, Claudia interned with a number of different charities where she assisted with drafting grant agreements and reports. She also conducted research into a number of different areas which affect charities and social enterprises which included an assessment of various safeguarding policies for their suitability and relevance.
Claudia is currently studying to become an ICAEW chartered accountant.
Examples of Recent Work
Claudia has contributed to:
- Research into the issues faced by chaotic families and the impact that parenting groups can have on both parents and children.
- Assisting with the development of a funding application.
- Assisting in a feedback session which was used to clarify the target cohort for the development of a SIB.
Qualifications and Career
- University of Sheffield, History and Politics BA (Hons) 2013
- University of Sheffield, GDL 2014
- Paralegal, Bates Wells Braithwaite January 2015
- Analyst, Bates Wells Braithwaite September 2015
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
Claudia has interned with Nesta, St John Ambulance and Marie Curie.