Cordelia is a senior associate in the Corporate and Commercial department who advises a wide range of clients on a variety of corporate and commercial matters. During her career she has assisted start-ups and established companies both domestically and internationally that are involved in a broad spectrum of sectors including technology, healthcare, energy, retail and gambling.
Cordelia has experience of advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, reorganisations, shareholders’ agreements, company law, outsourcing and commercial contracts.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising FM Conway Limited on its acquisition of Berkshire Macadams Limited;
- Advising the shareholders of an oil and gas consultancy company in relation to its sale to a Norwegian company for £20 million;
- Assisted a private equity house in the acquisition of a cloud computing company;
- Advising on a £16 million private equity injection into a restaurant chain;
- Setting up a new company for an app developer and advising on shareholder agreements and articles of association;
- Advising the NHS Trust Development Authority in relation to numerous transfers and mergers within the NHS family one of which involved saving the NHS £522 million;
- Setting up GP federations involving new companies for several GP provider groups;
- Advising on outsourcing agreements in relation to IT and healthcare services;
- Assisting a charity in relation to updating its bespoke commercial agreements.
- Advised FM Conway Limited on its acquisition of United Asphalt.