Jack supports the Charity and Social Enterprise team, with a particular focus on education law. His experience includes:
- Making Companies House and Charity Commission filings, both in establishment and post-establishment matters.
- Assisting with drafting and amending a variety of company documents.
- Carry out in-depth legal research.
- Researching and writing a monthly Education Update for the cross-departmental Education Group.
- Producing detailed minutes for school governing board and committee meetings and both internal and external client meetings.
- Providing general assistance over a wide range of topics for the department and providing cross-departmental support.
Qualifications and Career
- The University of York BA (Hons) Politics
- BPP University, Graduate Diploma of Law
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Free Representation Unit
- South West London Law Centre