Neil is a senior associate in our real estate team. He previously worked for Devonshires LLP in their property securitisation team where he was tasked with setting up and recruiting their first satellite office, which upon his departure had 12 staff working in it. His role was predominantly securing property of registered providers to their funders, the largest of which was an exercise with over 36,000 properties.
Before this, he spent over 4 years in-house for two of London’s largest registered providers where his role included property charging to conventional long term finance, managing the process of obtaining a credit rating and the industry’s second retail bond.
Examples of Recent Work
- Preparing over 36,000 properties for a refinancing exercise of over £1 billion for a northern registered provider.
- Completion of a financing exercise from the governmentally backed Affordable Housing Finance fund.
- Preparation of Asset Registers for a number of registered providers in England to comply with Homes and Communities Agency requirements.
- £120 million retail bond for a G15 registered provider.
Qualifications and Career
- June 2015 – June 2016 Devonshires LLP
- July 2012 – June 2015 A2Domninion Housing Association
- October 2010 – July 2012 Notting Hill Housing Association
- Cardiff University 2007-2008 Legal Practice Course - Commendation
- Cardiff University 2004-2007 LLB Law - 2.1
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
Chair of the Board of Trustees for St Mary Abbott Rehabilitation and Training (SMART) which is a charity aiming to help those who suffer from poor mental health remain in work or retrain and find work.