After qualifying into Druces LLP’s Employment team in 2014, Rachel gained experience advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters for both employer and employee clients across a wide range of sectors. Rachel has considerable experience in the financial sector and on negotiating exits for both the employer and the employee. She joined the Employment team at Bates Wells Braithwaite in July 2016.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising companies and individuals on grievances and disciplinary procedures, age and sex discrimination, harassment, victimisation and unfair dismissal claims.
- Assisting companies with re-organisations, redundancies and handling dismissals.
- Negotiating settlement agreements on behalf of individuals and employers.
- Advising companies on TUPE issues.
Qualifications and Career
- University of Manchester, Law (LLB), 2008
- The College of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2012
- Trainee solicitor, Druces LLP, 2012
- Solicitor, Druces LLP, 2014 – June 2016
- Joined Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2016
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association