Rosie has experience in advising on leasehold transactions, acquisitions and disposals, and has worked for a variety of clients including private companies, charities and high net worth individuals.
Examples of Recent Work
- Acted for institutional landlord on the leasehold management of its large property portfolio.
- Assisted with the purchase of numerous industrial sites and retail sites for investment client.
- Advised a number of commercial clients on lease renewals.
Qualifications and Career
- BA Hons in History from the University of Nottingham – 1st Class
- LLB from the University of Law – 1st Class
- Trained at Stephenson Harwood LLP between 2012 and 2014
- Qualified at Stephenson Harwood LLP in September 2014 before joining Bates Wells Braithwaite in September 2015