Sarah is currently a Manager in the Advisory and Impact team, providing financial advice and research for clients.
Sarah has years of financial advisory experience across a range of sectors, including housing associations, renewable energy and infrastructure. Sarah is a qualified chartered accountant and trained in the Project Finance team of an international accounting firm. Her transactional experience includes running transactional processes, financial modelling, model auditing, and valuations for both public sector and private organisations.
Examples of Recent Work
- Valuation of the trading arm of a charity ahead of a potential sale
- Researched and wrote a report on four specific road safety issues, including a different approach to valuing the cost of road safety casualties
- Feasibility review and financial modelling for a youth work social impact bond, ahead of a CBOF application
- Financial modelling for a social impact bond focussed on a new intervention for young people in West London
Qualifications and Career
- University of Oxford, BA in Archaeology and Anthropology (2007)
- SOAS, University of London, PGDip in Economics (2009)
- Analyst in Freud Lemos, a boutique corporate finance firm (2010)
- Manager in Mazars LLP, an international accounting firm (2015)
- Qualified as a chartered accountant (2015)
- Volunteer counsellor, ChildLine
- Treasurer at Unipal (until 2013)