Simon joined the Advisory and Impact team as a research analyst in September 2015 after working as a legal administrator and then paralegal in the Charity and Social Enterprise department. He works with charities, social enterprises, and commercial organisations from a range of sectors, to help them understand and communicate the impact, in particular social impact that they achieve through their work.
Examples of Recent Work
Simon has contributed to:
- Research into childhood obesity and the social impact and cost areas around this subject.
- Putting together a series of questions and a presentation for a succession of focus group meetings.
- Assisting with other social research tasks.
Qualifications and Career
- Criminology BA (Hons) (2.1)
- BPP Law School, GDL, LPC
- Criminal Defence Caseworker at David Phillips and Partners Solicitors
- Paralegal / Legal Administrator, Bates Wells Braithwaite
- Research Analyst, Bates Wells Braithwaite
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Former participant and supporter of programs and activities of Yemin Orde Youth Village and Yemin Orde Educational Initiatives
- Volunteer and support to North Kensington Law Centre
- Member of Social Research Association