- Higher & further education institutions >
- Education providers >
- Schools, academies & multi-academy trusts >
Consistently excellent in educational expertise, providing exceptional value."
Our Education team advises all types of educational institutions across a wide range of disciplines. Whether you educate adults, young people, or at the early years stage, whether you are a statutory or independent institution, or a regulator or professional body, we provide a full range of legal services.
You might ask us, for example:
- How to bring four or five schools together as a multi-academy trust
- How to bring the constitution of your charitable private school up to date
- For assistance in responding to, dealing with, or challenging an inspection
- How to improve your professional disciplinary procedures
- To report on how you have dealt with FOI requests
- How to manage a major restructure of staff
- To help you to develop a procurement policy
- To convert a maintained school into an academy
- To advise you on a major collaboration agreement or joint venture
- To act for you in a merger with another college
- How, as a potential sponsor or group of promoters, to establish a free school
- To transfer one or more academies between sponsors
- For advice on a building construction dispute
- To assist with developing and applying a conflicts of interest policy for governors of a university, college or school
- To set up a trading, spin-out or school company
- How to protect your intellectual property
Whatever your question, do contact us for an initial non-chargeable discussion on how we could help you.
You are welcome, also, to participate in our extensive programme of focussed events and to contribute to our discussions and debates around education policy.
You can contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7551 7777.