We understand all aspects of the complexity of operating in the rapidly changing healthcare sector – and we make it our business to stay at the forefront of new developments in it. We work with providers and commissioners of healthcare services in the NHS, private and not-for-profit sectors as well as with public health stakeholders in charities and local authorities.
Our team combines profound understanding of all aspects of healthcare provision with the commercial and corporate expertise to work with healthcare providers of all sizes – from leading NHS Foundation Trusts to medium-size independent organisations and small charities.
We are frequently involved in complex transactions, and advise on legal matters across the sector, including:
- Commercial contracts & procurement
- Employment, staffing & pensions
- Establishment of social enterprises or mutuals
See Public Services and Mutuals >
- Establishment, constitutional and governance arrangements for new groups, organisations or businesses
- Finance matters, including funding, tax and grants
- Immigration advice
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Medico-legal advice
- Real estate advice, transactions and leasing
For more information on any aspect of our legal services for Healthcare Providers, please contact us.