Successful organisations need the right business units focusing in the right way, with the right coordination and back-up. That means:
- Growing some business units and acquiring others, or investing in assets to grow
- Realising value through sale of a business as part of a planned exit strategy
- Raising appropriate funding to enable growth
- Disposing of businesses that are no longer ‘core’ to your mission, those which are underperforming or those which can be better developed by others.
We enable private sector, charity and social enterprise clients to:
- Develop their transactions strategy
- In working out what to buy, find targets and make deals happen
- Sell or transfer businesses that are no longer core, or to realise strategic value through a sale
- Develop fundraising strategies of £500k to £100m+, and to make them happen
- Access to valuation, financial due diligence and similar “test and challenge” facilities.
We also develop and negotiate joint ventures, partnerships, arrangements for use of intellectual property, networks, mergers, and demergers. We deal with both solvent and distressed businesses.