BWB delivers a comprehensive company secretarial service, ensuring that your company is compliant with its financial and legal statutory requirements. To find out more please see the information below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7551 7748.
We can assist with all aspects of company secretarial work including:
- Completion and filing of Companies House forms
- Preparing and filing Confirmation Statements
- Maintaining statutory registers of members, trustees / directors, persons with significant control (PSCs), secretaries, charges, and register of directors’ residential addresses. shares
- Company incorporations
- Providing a registered office service or public address service (for unincorporated charities)
- Providing a Single Alternative Inspection Location (“SAIL”) address service
- Charity Commission filings (for registered charities)
In addition to the above services we can assist with the preparation of resolutions, the provision of general legal or VAT advice and also attendance at directors and members’ meetings.