This event is now over and took place on Thu 04 Jul 2013
BWB and Practical Law invite you to a free seminar providing an introduction to Social Impact Bonds, in the context of commissioning for outcomes and payment for outcomes contracts. Lawyers from BWB and guest speakers from the Cabinet Office, Social Finance, Baker Tilly and Essex County Council will cover:
• The purpose of Social Impact Bonds and how they work.
• The support that is available to organisations using them.
• The template contract developed for Social Impact Bonds and payment for outcomes contracts.
• The importance of commissioning for outcomes in securing value for money.
• How to develop performance indicators to measure success.
• Social Impact Bonds in practice: the experience of Essex County Council in using a Social Impact Bond for children’s services.
The seminar will run from 9.30am until 12.50pm (a sandwich lunch will be served from 12.50pm) It will be free to attend and will be CPD-accredited (2.5 hours).
BWB, 2-6 Cannon St., London EC4M 6YH