This event is now over and took place on Tue 03 Dec 2013
Recognising the trends and themes in governance can enable you to accelerate your performance and development. This session will crystallise the key features to emerge in 2013. Onboard consultants Tesse Akpeki and Lindsay Driscoll bring the latest ideas and approaches in governance thinking. Participants are encouraged to share their issues, concerns, and thoughts. At the end of the event, participants will have a menu of practices that link theory to practice.
• What are the various pain points identified on the path of good governance?
• Did you know that skills audits can be enhanced by strategic themes to attract the best trustees?
• Are you aware that boards that embrace online communication techniques can enhance their governance?
• Why are you more likely to hear about behavioural leadership today, than you were ten years ago?
• What are the possible conflicts of interest that can occur? How can these be dealt with?
Insider and outsider governance approaches can make a difference as you strengthen your leadership. Come to this session to find out how.
£30 excluding VAT
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.